Raspberry Glazed Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons oil (I used coconut)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon minces red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- pepper to taste
Adapted from navywifecook.com
1. In a medium bowl, combine the sauce ingredients.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and brown on both sides (2-3 minutes per side).
3. Turn heat to low and add the sauce to the pan. Cover and cook until chicken is cooked through, about 20 minutes.
4. Spoon extra sauce over chicken and serve.
You'll also love
- Chicken Pot Roast 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Marsala 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- WHITE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE WITH... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Roast... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- No-bake Chocolate-Raspberry... 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- One Pan Balsamic Chicken 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Maple Balsamic & Herb Chicken 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Apricot Ginger Glazed Chicken 4.2/5 (5 Votes)