Cream Cheese Corn with Jalapenos
Quick and easy cream corn with a zip from added diced jalapeño. Making this in the microwave keeps the oven and stove top free -- perfect for Thanksgiving or Christmas dinners.
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 4 (11-ounce) cans white Shoepeg kernel corn, drained
- 1 jalapeno, diced (less or more for desired heat)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from dejamosdistracted.blogspot.com
Unwrap cream cheese and place in 4 quart microwave safe casserole dish. Cook on 50% power in 2 minute intervals, stirring each time, until cheese is melted.
Add corn, jalapenos, and milk. Mix well. Cook another 2-3 minutes on high until corn is heated through. Add more milk if necessary to achieve desired creaminess.
You'll also love
- Bacon Double Cheeseburger Beer... 4.1/5 (42 Votes)
- A&W Onion Rings 3.8/5 (78 Votes)
- Potato Salad -Steakhouse -from... 4/5 (32 Votes)
- Sparkling Cranberry White... 4/5 (49 Votes)
- Potato, Egg & Biscuit Breakfast... 3.9/5 (51 Votes)
- Black Forest Pavlova with Espresso... 4/5 (33 Votes)
- Cast Iron Skillet Cornbread 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Hasselback Maple Pecan Sweet... 3.7/5 (60 Votes)