Potato Salad -Steakhouse -from Kraft
- What You Need
- 3 3
- lb. small red potatoes (about 12), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 1/2
- cup water
- 1/2 1/2
- cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1/4 1/4
- cup KRAFT Classic Ranch Dressing
- 6 6
- slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1 1
- cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 4
- green onions, thinly sliced
- Make It
PLACE potatoes in 2-qt. microwaveable dish. Add water; cover with lid. Microwave on HIGH 12 to 15 min. or just until potatoes are tender; drain. Place in large bowl.
REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until completely cooled.
MIX dressings until blended. Add to potatoes with remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Prepare using MIRACLE WHIP Light Dressing, KRAFT Lite Ranch Dressing and KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
When cooking potatoes for a potato salad, remember that the potatoes will continue to cook even after you have drained them. As soon as the cooked potatoes are fork tender, drain them, then run them under cold water to quickly cool them. When in doubt, it is better to undercook the potatoes rather than overcooking them.