Parmesan Zucchini and Corn
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced Coupons
- 4 zucchinis, diced
- 1 cup corn kernels, frozen, canned or roasted
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan, or more, to taste
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from damndelicious.net
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
Add garlic to the skillet, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
Add zucchini, corn, basil, oregano and thyme.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until zucchini is tender and cooked through, about 3-4 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Stir in lime juice and cilantro.
Serve immediately, sprinkled with Parmesan.
You'll also love
- Delicious Copycat Giovanni’s... 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Mozzarella Stick Onion Rings 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Jana's Cornbread 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Yellow Squash with Sausage and... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Dairy and Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Easy Zucchini Quiche 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Eggplant and Zucchini Pie- Scotto... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)