Cucumber, Tomato, & Avocado Salad
This cucumber, tomato and avocado salad is a crunchy and refreshing side dish everyone will love. Easy to make and even easier to devour!
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- 4 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 3 ripe avocados, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro. chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from buzzfeed.com
In a bowl, add the sliced cucumber, tomatoes, avocados, onion and chopped cilantro.
Drizzle with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper, and toss well.
Serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Pasta Avocado Salad 4.6/5 (51 Votes)
- Oven Fried Green Tomatoes 4.3/5 (67 Votes)
- Fried Green Tomatoes 4.7/5 (40 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole with... 4.2/5 (89 Votes)
- Baked Panko Avocado Fries 4.6/5 (42 Votes)
- Creamy Cucumber and Tomato Salad 4.7/5 (43 Votes)
- Farm-Fresh Corn Salad 4.6/5 (44 Votes)
- Cheesy Zucchini Rice 4.6/5 (47 Votes)