Canned Chicken Noodle Casserole
By Nicole S
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 can (12.5 ounces) Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 1/4 of a 12-ounce package medium egg noodles (about 2 cups), cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Stir the soup, milk, peas, chicken and noodles in a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl.
Bake at 400°F. for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the chicken mixture. Sprinkle with the bread crumb mixture and Parmesan cheese.
Bake for 5 minutes or until the bread crumb mixture is golden brown.
You'll also love
- Black Bean Mango Soup with Chicken 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Pork Burgers with Sauerkraut &... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Ravioli with Roasted Red Pepper... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken & Wild Rice Soup 4.2/5 (37 Votes)
- Chamorro Chicken Curry 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Mediterranean Chicken and... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Mexican Quinoa Chicken Fajita... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Creole Pork Chops & Cornbread... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)