Slow Cooker Skinny Chicken Enchiladas
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (16 oz) jar salsa
- 1 tablespoon homemade taco seasoning (or a packet of reduced-sodium taco seasoning)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 (10 oz) can enchilada sauce
- 1 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Place chicken in slow cooker, top with salsa, taco seasoning, garlic powder, and salt and pepper. Cook on LOW for 4-6 hours or HIGH for 2-3 hours.
When finished cooking, shred chicken with 2 forks.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place 1/2 -3/4 cup of chicken mixture on tortilla, roll up, and place in 9x13" baking pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Repeat with remaining tortillas until chicken is gone. Top enchiladas with enchilada sauce and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Top with your favorite enchilada toppings (lettuce, tomato, avocado, onion, olives, fat-free sour cream, etc. Topping your enchilada with lots of vegetables is a great way to get more vegetables in your diet!).
You'll also love
- Chicken Nuggets 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black Bean, Chicken, and Avocado... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Noodles 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 7-Up Chicken in Crock Pot 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy 6-Ingredient White Chicken... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Tortilla Soup with Grilled... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Key Lime Chicken Enchiladas 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Viva La Chicken Tortilla Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)