Slow Cooker Chicken & Noodles
Make your own chicken noodle soup with this incredibly easy Crockpot Chicken & Noodles.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 (15-ounce) cans chicken broth
- 24 ounces frozen egg noodles
Cook chicken, soup, butter, and broth in crock-pot on low for 6 to 7 hours.
Take chicken out and shred.
Put chicken back in; add noodles and cook on low for 2 hours. Stir a few times while cooking.
You'll also love
- Pressure Cooker Chicken Adobo 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Dana 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mediterranean Chicken Cutlets 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Albuquerque Green Chile Chicken... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Paprikash Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Dinner 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken 'N Noodles 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Noodles Romanoff 0/5 (0 Votes)