Easy 6-Ingredient White Chicken Chili
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 2 Cans (13oz) Drained Member's Mark Chicken Breast
- 1 Large Jar White Beans
- 1/2 Jar (15oz) Salsa
- 2 Cans (12oz) Chicken Broth
- 2 Cups Colby Jack Cheese
- 1 TBSP Cumin
- 2 Cups Crushed Tortilla Chips
Place Chicken, beans, salsa, chicken broth, cumin, and cheese in a large kettle.
Heat on medium until mixture is hot and cheese is melted.
Add crushed tortilla chips as topping.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Dinner 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Key Lime Chicken Enchiladas 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Viva La Chicken Tortilla Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- (Crockpot) Pineapple Salsa Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 3-3-3 Chili 0/5 (0 Votes)
- No Peek Chicken Pot 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cajun Chicken and Rice Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Simple Beef Chili with Kidney Beans 5/5 (1 Votes)