Lemon Chicken with Green Beans and Mushrooms
- 1 can vegetable or chicken broth
- 3 Tbs. lemon juice
- 3 Tbs. white wine
- 1 Tbs. flour
- 1/2 tsp. Herbes de Provence
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless, chicken breasts
- 2 Tbs. dry breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 lb. green beans, trimmed and cut diagonally into half
- 1/2 lb. mushrooms, cut into halves
Whisk together broth, lemon juice, wine, flour, Herbes de Provence, salt and pepper in a bow.
Lightly coat chicken with breadcrumbs. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat. Add chicken and cook until golden brown on both sides.(about 5 min)Remove from pan.
Add beans and mushrooms to pan and cook stirring occasionally until mushrooms are lightly browned, about 5 min.
Return chicken and any juices to pan. Pour broth mixture over top. Cover and simmer until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender.
About 15 min.