Veal Medallions With Oyster Mushrooms
- 1 lb oyster mushrooms
- 1 large shallot finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp port
- 3 Tbsp butter
- Lb veal
- 1/4 cup glace de viande
1. Cut up the mushrooms and fry up on butter. Fry on high.
2. Add a little port when pan gets dry.
3. Put on side.
4. Fry up shallots on butter until transluscent. Combine with mushrooms.
5. Add port and reduce.
6. Remove from heat and keep warm.
7. Prepare veal. Fry up on oil.
8. Prepare glace de viande.
9. Place veal on plate with mushrooms and top with glace de viande.
You'll also love
- Shrimp, Avocado and Jicama Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Nicole's Pumpkin Pudding Crunch 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Emeril Lagasse's Barbecued Pulled... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scallops wrapped in Bacon-Baked 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Goosey Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken with Boursin Mushroom sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Venison Stew with Dried Cherries 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Mock Chicken Legs 0/5 (0 Votes)