Penne with Roasted Tomatoes, Chicken and Mushrooms
- 1 pound plum tomatoes, quartered, lengthwise, seeded, wedges halved
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of oregano
- 12 ounces of penne
- 6 small portobello mushrooms, dark gills removed, caps sliced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 pound of chicken tenders, halved lethwise, then halved crosswise
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- 1 cup grated Parmesean cheese
- 1/2 cup low salt chicken broth
- 1/4 dry white wine
Cooking time 60mins
Preheat over to 425.
Combine tomatoes, 2 tablespoons oil and oregano in small bowl, toss to blend.
Place tomatoes on baking sheet, roast until beginning to dry and wrinkle, 20 minutes.
Meanwhile cook pasta in salted water, drain.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in same pot over medium high heat.
Add mushrooms, onion, and garlic and saute until mushrooms are tender and brown, 10 minutes.
Transfer mushroom mixture to medium bowl.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same pot over medium high heat.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
Add chicken to pot and saute until cooked through.
Add mushroom mixture and roasted tomatoes to pot.
Add penne, feta, Parmesan, chicken broth and wine toss until heated through and sauce coats pasta.
You'll also love
- Mama’s Sweet Marinade Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Applebees Smothered Chicken 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chicken with Boursin Mushroom sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smoked Chicken Vegetable Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Momma's Creamy Baked Macaroni and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SAUTEED FIDDLEHEAD AND MUSHROOM... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta with Roasted Red Peppers,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sundried Tomato Hemp Pesto 0/5 (0 Votes)