Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
Can't decide between cookies and cake? You don't have to—this peanut butter chocolate chip cookie cake has it all, and will make you lots of friends.
- 2/3 cup butter
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
Adapted from almostbourdain.blogspot.de
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt together in a medium bowl and set aside.
Using a stand mixer or a hand mixer, cream the butter, peanut butter, light brown sugar, and vanilla extracts on medium speed until well combined, about 1 minute.
Increase the mixer speed to high and beat for 15 seconds. Stop the mixer, scrape down the sides of the bowl, and add the egg.
Blend on medium speed for 30 seconds.
Add the dry ingredients and combine on low speed until just a few dry streaks remain.
Add the chocolate chips and mix for a few seconds until combined.
Scrape the batter into a greased and lined 10-inch round cake tin.
Press the batter into a smooth and even layer in the pan. Bake until lightly golden and puffy around the edges (the center should still feel quite soft), 18 to 22 minutes.
Cool for 10 minutes and then run a paring knife around the edge of the pan to release the cake.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Cream Cake from Cook's... 4.3/5 (67 Votes)
- Holly's Summer Sangria 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Cherry Limeade Cookies 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Cranberry White Chocolate Almond... 4.4/5 (55 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake 4.6/5 (40 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Chewies (No Bake... 4.8/5 (15 Votes)
- Chewy Coconut-Pecan Cookies 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Peanut... 4.5/5 (31 Votes)