Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Rice Krispies Treats
Up your Rice Krispie treats game by adding Reese's peanut butter cups to these classic treats. Let cool (or you can eat them while they are warm and gooey- try and resist them!) and enjoy!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 1/3 creamy peanut butter
- 4 1/4 cup Rice Krispies
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4 Reese's peanut butter cups, chopped (or 12 bite-sized Reese's Peanut Butter Cups)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
In a large sauce pan over medium heat, melt the sugar, corn syrup, and peanut butter until smooth and evenly combined.
Remove from heat.
Quickly add the salt and cereal and stir to combine thoroughly.
Add the chocolate chips and stir again.
Wait about 1 min and add the chopped candy, quickly folding the mixture together so as to not smash up the candy.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and drop rounded tablespoons onto the sheet.
Let cool (or you can eat them while they are warm and gooey- try and resist them!) and enjoy!
I got about 30 Rice Krispy "balls" out of this recipe- it just depends what size you make them.
You'll also love
- Meyer Lemon Yogurt Bundt Cake 4.3/5 (75 Votes)
- Chocolate Butter Cream Frosting 4.6/5 (51 Votes)
- Chocolate Hug Cookies 4.1/5 (88 Votes)
- Sunshine "Lemon Bars" 4.6/5 (48 Votes)
- Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Bars 4.4/5 (50 Votes)
- No Bake-Peanut Butter Cookie Bars 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Chewies (No Bake... 4.8/5 (15 Votes)
- Snickers Bar Rice Krispie Treats 4.6/5 (21 Votes)