Asparagus with lemon Butter
- 24 thin asparagus spears
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 9mins
Wash asparagus and line them up on a cutting board with the tops even. Cut off tough bottom ends.
Bring a skillet or oval casserole filled half full with salted water to boil. Dump in asparagus all at once. When water returns to the boil, cook asparagus until crisp-tender, about 1 to 3 minutes, depending on size. Drain.
Return asparagus to hot pan, squeeze lemon juice over top. Add butter and a drizzle of olive oil, tossing to coat. Add kosher salt, to taste. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Orzo Salad with Garbanzos 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Thai Rice Noodles with Chicken 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Fiesta Corn Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Raspberry chocolate brownies 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Rhubarb Custard Bars 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Passover Banana Nut Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon Blossoms 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Microwaved Fish and Asparagus with... 5/5 (1 Votes)