Magic Lemon Squares
- 1 cup quick oats, uncooked
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 can sweetend condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
Preheat oven to 325°F.
In a bowl combine oats, flour, coconut, nuts, sugar, baking powder and butter, mix until crumbly. Combine sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice.
Pat 1/2 mixture evenly on bottom of 9x9 pan. Spread milk mixture and sprinkle the remaining crumbs.
Bake 25-30 minutes.