Weight Watchers Oatmeal Banana Bread
Banana bread made healthier with oatmeal. This is perfect for a light breakfast or snack.
Serving size is 1 slice
Each serving = 4 Weight Watchers Points
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unpacked brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 3 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 medium egg whites, beaten
- 3 large bananas, ripe
- 1 cup uncooked old fashioned oats
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 100mins
Adapted from laaloosh.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, stir together dry ingredients. Add oil and eggs; mix thoroughly.
In a smaller bowl, mash bananas with a potato masher or fork. Add bananas and oatmeal to batter.
Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray. Pour batter into pan and bake until top of loaf is firm to touch, 45 to 55 minutes.
Remove from oven and allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes. Flip out and cool on a wire rack for another 10 minutes.
Slice loaf into 10 equally sized slices.
You'll also love
- Banana Bread Brownies 3.9/5 (609 Votes)
- Jay's Deep Fried Turkey with... 4/5 (47 Votes)
- Butter Rolls 4/5 (46 Votes)
- Huckleberry Jam 3.9/5 (35 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Banana Cheesecake Pot Stickers 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- 1-Hour Cinnamon Rolls 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Christmas Party Cranberry Dip 4.3/5 (16 Votes)