Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chewy and large chocolate chip cookies are perfect warm from the oven with a big glass of cold milk, and delicious the next day (if they last that long!). Note: These make big cookies.
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 5 ounces semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Chop chocolate into small pieces.
In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the melted butter, brown sugar and sugar with a wooden spoon. Add eggs to the sugar mixture and stir until smooth. Stir in the dry ingredients and chocolate.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 375°F. With an ice cream scoop, shape each cookie with 3 tablespoons of dough. Place 5 to 6 balls of dough on each sheet. Bake for 8 to 9 minutes or until edges are lightly browned (will still be very soft in the center).
Cool completely on the baking sheet before transferring.
You'll also love
- Million Dollar Macaroni & Cheese... 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
- Olive Caprese Salad Recipe 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Potluck German Apple Cake Recipe 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Guilt-Free German Chocolate Cake 4/5 (43 Votes)
- Skillet Raspberry Crumb Bars... 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Perfect Sugar Cookie Cut-outs 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip & M&M Cookie Dough... 4.2/5 (13 Votes)