Jay's Deep Fried Turkey with Garlic Lemon Injection
Add a delicious bold flavor to your fried turkey using Jay's Deep Fried Turkey with Garlic Lemon Injection marinade. Love this!
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 40mins
Add all the ingredients to a small saucepan.
Stir the ingredients over medium heat and cook until all the ingredients have dissolved and are well blended.
Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
Remove contents of cavity of the turkey, clean with cold water and pat dry.
Inject turkey with marinade.
You'll also love
- Huckleberry Jam 3.9/5 (35 Votes)
- Smoked Pork Ribs 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Olive Caprese Salad Recipe 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Potluck German Apple Cake Recipe 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Spinach Artichoke Pasta Salad 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Holly Leaves Cupcakes 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Vegan Chickpea Mushroom Burgers... 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Bacon Ranch Salad 4.3/5 (14 Votes)