Spinach and Egg Breakfast Wrap with Avocado & Pepper Jack Cheese
Eggs scrambled with wilted spinach, topped with avocado slices and cheese -- all wrapped up burrito style. A perfect weekend brunch!
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (5-ounce) box or bag baby spinach, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 4 whole-wheat tortillas
- Hot sauce
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from health.com
Spray a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add spinach and cook, stirring, until wilted, 2 minutes.
Whisk together eggs and egg whites in a small bowl. Add eggs to skillet and cook, stirring, until cooked through, 3–4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Place 1/4 of cooked egg mixture in the center of each tortilla, and sprinkle with 1 ounce cheese. Top with 4 slices avocado and fold, burrito-style. Slice in half and serve.
You'll also love
- Key Lime Pie 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Naan Garlic Spinach and Broccoli... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Soup 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Raspberry Chiffon Pie 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Crustless Vegetable Quiche 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Lemon-Garlic Tilapia with Spinach 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Bacon & Avocado Breakfast Tacos 4.5/5 (20 Votes)