Naan Garlic Spinach and Broccoli Pizza
I love Trader Joe'sTandoori Naan (found in the frozen section). It's so good, with a fresh from an Indian restaurant's oven taste, AND it makes the best pizza!!! Veggie version is 8 WW points per serving.
- 4 Pieces Trader Joe's Tandoori Naan
- 1/2 cup Trader Joe's Vodka Sauce
- 1 cup shredded low fat mozzarella cheese
- 4 tsp. minced garlic
- 4 Tbsp. crumbled fat free feta
- 1/2 cup garlic spinach (recipe for this is in my collection)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced broccoli crowns
- Garlic salt
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Lay out each Naan. Cover each with the sauce, cheese, garlic, feta, spinach, onion, broccoli, a sprinkle of garlic salt, and top with parmesan cheese.
3. Place them in the oven, directly on the rack, and cook about 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and the Naan is crisp with golden edges.
You'll also love
- Bacon Cinnamon Rolls 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Soup 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Butter 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Shells 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Broccoli, Sweet Bell Pepper and... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Tortellini Salad with Tomato... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Crustless Vegetable Quiche 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Lemon-Garlic Tilapia with Spinach 4.5/5 (17 Votes)