Key Lime Pie
By Nicole S
- 1 3/4 cups boiling water
- 1 pkg. (8-serving size) JELL-O Lime Flavor Gelatin
- 2 tsp. grated lime zest
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 pt. (2 cups) vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.)
Preparation time 15mins
Stir boiling water into dry gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in lime zest and juice.
Add ice cream; stir until completely melted and mixture is well blended. Refrigerate 15 to 20 minutes or until mixture is very thick and will mound. Spoon into crust.
Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Garnish as desired.
You'll also love
- Naan Garlic Spinach and Broccoli... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Bacon Cinnamon Rolls 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Soup 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Raspberry Chiffon Pie 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Cherry Brownie Cobbler 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Madeleines au Citron - Lemon... 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Lemon Lime Margarita Sangria 4.5/5 (17 Votes)