Chopped Corn & Black Bean Mason Jar Salad
A super easy way to make individual salads, whether you're entertaining or meal prepping for the week.
- 5 wide mouth quart size mason jar salads
- 1 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 6 ounce container plain Greek yogurt
- 1 quart cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 2 avocados, peeled and chopped
- 5 ounce block pepper jack cheese, cut into small cubes
- 4 to 5 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/4 cup or more cilantro, chopped (optional)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from organizeyourselfskinny.com
In each of the mason jars pour 1/4 cup of salsa.
Then divide the Greek yogurt evenly among the jars. This will equal about 1 1/2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt per jar.
Next divide and layer the rest of the ingredients evenly between the 5 mason jars starting with tomatoes then following with onions, black beans, corn, avocado, cheese, and ending with romaine and cilantro. When ready to eat pour into a bowl, mix together, and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Ginger Apple Muffins 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- BEST BEEF STEW 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Pot-Roasted Artichokes 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Sour Cream Coffee Cake with... 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Frozen Irish Coffee 3.9/5 (23 Votes)
- Potato Bisquick biscuits 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Yeast Corn Bread Loaf 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Warm Mushroom and Sweet Corn Salad... 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
Review this recipe