Frozen Irish Coffee
This recipe for Frozen Irish Coffee is a knock-off from one that is served at the French Quarter bar, Erin Rose. Cool, delicious and dessert-like, this will be a favorite!
- 1 ounce coffee liqueur
- 1 ounce brandy
- 1 ounce cold-brew coffee or shot of espresso
- 2 ounces whole milk
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 1 pint ice
- 1 1/2 ounces Irish whiskey
- sprinkle of coffee grounds, for garnish
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Add coffee liqueur, brandy, coffee or espresso, whole milk, vanilla ice cream, ice and Irish whiskey to a blender.
Blend until smooth, 30 to 40 seconds. Pour into a glass of your choosing. Garnish with a sprinkle of coffee grounds.
You'll also love
- Cherry or Raspberry Tapioca Pudding 4/5 (23 Votes)
- Cream Cheese & Mushroom Scrambled... 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Basil & Veggie Mini Quiches 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Hoppin' John 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Smoothie 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Jalapeño-Cheese Grits Casserole 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Key Lime Pie Martini 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Champagne Punch with Raspberry &... 4.1/5 (14 Votes)