Orange Cranberry Loaf Cake
- 1 3/4 cup AP flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 1/3 cup canola
- 3 egg whites
- 1 1/2 tsp grated orange zest
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- Confectioners' sugar - optional
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 27mins
Preheat oven to 350F.
Coat 8x4 loaf pan with cooking spray.
Combine flour, baking powder and soda, salt.
At medium-low speed, beat next 6 ingredients with 1/4 cup water until well blended.
At low speed, beat in flour mix until combined.
Fold in cranberries.
Pour into pan.
Bake 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool on rack 15 minutes.
Remove from pan.
If desired, sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
You'll also love
- Green Bean Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- cheesy pasta bake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Blueberry Crumble 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Spiced-up Apple Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Little Smokies in Orange Sauce 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Blueberry-Banana Smoothie 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Grilled Lemon and Herb Salmon... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Hong Kong Orange Chicken 5/5 (1 Votes)