Broccoli, Mushroom & Red Peppers in Black Bean Garlic Sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons water
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons black bean garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- peanut oil
- 1 head broccoli (about 6 cups cut into florets, stems skin removed and sliced)
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 small red onion, slice
- 6 ounces mixed mushrooms, sliced (like button and shiitake)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
Mix slurry and set aside.
Mix sauce ingredients and set aside.
Pour oil into a large wok or fry pan. Stir fry the veggies for 3 minutes.
Add sauce mixture and stir. Cover and reduce heat to low for 3 minutes.
Move veggies to the side pour in slurry and stir all till thickened.
Serve over rice, noodles
You'll also love
- Stupidly Easy Peanut Noodles 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Gluten Free Spinach Crackers 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Tenderloin tips with mushroom... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Chickpeas - Slow Cooker Chickpeas 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Pork & Mushroom Stew with Potato... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Bisquick Heart Smart®... 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Baked Cod with Garlic Mayonnaise 3.8/5 (156 Votes)
- Parmesan Garlic Broccoli Fritters 4.3/5 (25 Votes)