skillet potatoes with peppers onion and sausage
- 1 tofurky polish sausage (5)
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1/2 medium size onion, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 Tbsp fresh herbs, combination of oregano, thyme, rosemary, tarragon, etc.
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3-4 russet potatoes, chopped into bite size pieces
- 2 - 3 Tbsp olive oil
Brown onions and peppers in 1 Tbsp olive oil until soft.
Add in sausage and garlic and stir until sausage is headed through and slightly browned.
Boil potatoes until almost fork tender.
Cover bottom of frying pan with 1 -2 Tbsp olive oil and fry potatoes until brown and crispy.
Add potatoes and fresh herbs into onion and pepper mixture and stir to combine and heat through.
You'll also love
- Pork Chops Cacciatore 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- No Bake Chocolate Coconut Dream... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Shrimp Scampi with Pepper & Onion 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Beef Stew Casserole 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Grammie's honey mustard Polish... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Battered Fried Onions 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Sausage, Mushroom, and Tomato Stew 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Asparagas & Sweet Potatoes Au... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)