Crockpot Mexican Shredded Chicken
Servings: 6 servings
The best part of this Paleo Crockpot Mexican Shredded Chicken besides it being delicious, is all of the ingredients should be stuff you have in your kitchen.
- 2 pounds chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup salsa (my favorite is El Pato, sold at my Walmart near the canned tomatoes)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
Place chicken in slow cooker. Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Shred chicken with forks about 1/2 hour before serving. Serve and enjoy!