- 2 (16-ounce) packages fresh broccoli and cauliflower flowerets
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup package shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 tablespoons Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 tsp paprika
Preheat oven 350F.
Arrange flowerets in a steamer basket over boiling water.
Cover and steam for 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Arrange flowerets in a lightly greased 2-quart baking dish.
Stir together mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients. Spoon over flowerets. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden.