Chicken, Broccoli, and Potato Casserole
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise (or Greek yogurt)
- 6 small Gold Yukon potatoes, quartered
- 1 lb broccoli florets, diced
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
Adapted from thecookinchicks.com
Grease a 9 x 13 baking pan with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, potatoes, broccoli, mayonnaise, black pepper, and garlic.
Spread mixture evenly into prepared baking pan.
Sprinkle Parmesan and cheddar cheese on top.
Place pan in a preheated oven, 375, and bake for about 45 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender. *Adjust time according to potato size
You'll also love
- Chicken & Risotto 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Paleo Crockpot Chicken Enchilada... 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Egg & Potato Salad with Green... 3.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Oven-Baked Buffalo Chicken Poppers 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cedar Planked Mascarpone Mashed... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Flat Roasted Chicken 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Crustless Salmon & Broccoli Quiche 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken, Asparagus, & Mushroom Bake 4/5 (1 Votes)