Christmas Cauliflower Casserole
This creamy casserole is filled with tender cauliflower and topped with a sprinkling of crispy herb stuffing. This holiday classic appeals to both kids and adults. —Carol Rex, Ocala, Florida
- 3 packages (16 ounces each) frozen cauliflower
- 2 cups (16 ounces) Daisy Brand® Sour Cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup stuffing mix
- 3/4 cup walnuts, chopped
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Preheat oven to 375°. Cook cauliflower according to package directions; drain.
In a large bowl, mix sour cream, cheese, bouillon and mustard until blended. Stir in cauliflower; transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add stuffing mix and walnuts; cook and stir until lightly toasted. Sprinkle over casserole. Bake, uncovered, 17-20 minutes or until heated through and topping is browned.
You'll also love
- Lemon Blackberry Cheesecake 3.9/5 (58 Votes)
- Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- Holiday Deep Fried Ham 3.8/5 (257 Votes)
- The Ultimate Green Bean Casserole... 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Wings 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Grilled Sriracha Cauliflower Steaks 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
Review this recipe