Lemon Blackberry Cheesecake
- 3 T. butter, softened
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 lbs. cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 T. vanilla
- 1 1/2 pints blackberries
- Zest & juice of 1 lemon
Preheat the oven to 350. Grease a 9-inch springform pan with 1 tablespoon of the butter. Mix the graham cracker crumbs with the remaining 2 tablespoons butter in a medium bowl. Press onto the bottom and halfway up the sides of the pan.
In a large bowl, use a handheld mixer to combine the cream cheese with the sugar until smooth. Blend in the milk, then beat in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate. Mix in the sour cream, flour, and vanilla until smooth. Divide the mixture between two bowls.
In a food processor or blender, puree 1 pint of the blackberries with the lemon zest and juice. Pour the puree into one bowl of the cheese mixture along with the remaining 1â„2 pint of whole blackberries and mix well.
Pour the blackberry filling on top of the prepared crust. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and pour the remaining filling over the top. Return to the oven to bake for 1 hour, until the topping is set. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
You'll also love
- Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- Seriously Good Sausage Bites,... 4.3/5 (34 Votes)
- Coconut Crunch Cookies 4.3/5 (34 Votes)
- Upside Down Banana Walnut French... 4.3/5 (34 Votes)
- Key Lime Pie Sheet Cake 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Lemonade Pie 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Strawberry Milkshake Ice Cream Cake 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Lemon Jell-o Cake 4.4/5 (26 Votes)