Grilled Sriracha Cauliflower Steaks
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1-2 Tbs Sriracha sauce
- zest of 1 lime
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from acmemarkets.mywebgrocer.com
1. Cut cauliflower into 1/2-inch thick steaks, being sure to cut through the core. A head of cauliflower will divide into 3-4 steaks.
2. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Place on medium grill (375°-425°). Turn after 5 minutes and brush with Sriracha sauce.
3. Turn again after 5 minutes and brush other side with Sriracha sauce. Turn 2 more times, at 5 minute intervals, brushing with Sriracha sauce after each turn.
4. Remove from grill and sprinkle with lime zest.