Hazelnut Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies
Try a fun and new tasteful twist on peanut butter sandwich cookies by swapping out the filling for hazelnut spread.
- 1 pouch peanut butter cookie mix
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 cup hazelnut spread with cocoa
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 80mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, stir Cookie ingredients until stiff dough forms. Shape dough into about 60 (1-inch) balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until set. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
In small bowl, mix Filling ingredients. Spoon mixture into decorating bag fitted with 3/8-inch star tip. Pipe filling around outer edge of bottom of 1 cookie. Top with another cookie, bottom side down. Do not press together. Repeat to use up cookies.
You'll also love
- Peanut Butter Chews 4.4/5 (203 Votes)
- Reeses Chocolate Peanut Butter... 4.5/5 (187 Votes)
- Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Bloody Mary Bar 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Thai Pork Sliders with Pickled... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Microwave Divinity 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Strawberry Jell-O Poke Cake 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Baltimore Berger Cookies 4.2/5 (22 Votes)