Traditional gingerbread cake, dusted with confectioners sugar and garnished with whipped cream. Happy Holidays and enjoy!
- PAM® Baking Spray
- 2 3/4 cups sifted Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2/3 cup Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup molasses
- 1 cup lowfat buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from reddiwip.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with baking spray. Combine flour, ginger, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
Combine sugar, oil and eggs in large bowl; mix well. Gradually pour molasses into sugar mixture; stir until well blended. Alternately add flour mixture and buttermilk to sugar mixture; beat well. Spread batter evenly in prepared baking dish.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before serving. Cut into 12 pieces. Dust with confectioners sugar and garnish with Reddi-wip.
You'll also love
- Pineapple-Caramel Sponge Cakes 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Chili & Cheese Mini Pasta Pies 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- One-Pan Prime Rib & Roasted... 4/5 (52 Votes)
- Baltimore Berger Cookies 4/5 (27 Votes)
- Lemon-Ginger Fish 3.9/5 (27 Votes)
- Killer Potato Latkes 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Paleo Banana Muffins 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Honey & Walnut Baked Brie 4.4/5 (9 Votes)