Bisquick Chicken Pot Pie
Nothing is better than a homemade chicken pot pie for an easy weeknight meal everyone loves!
- 1 2/3 cups Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 2/3 cup cut-up cooked chicken (about 2 to 3 breasts)
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- Pepper to taste
- 1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Heat oven to 400°F. In a un-greased 9-inch pie plate, stir pepper, vegetables, chicken and soup.
In a medium bowl, stir Bisquick® mix, milk and the egg until blended and pour into pie plate.
Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until crust golden brown.
1 Serving (1 Serving)
* Calories 230
o (Calories from Fat 80),
* Total Fat 9g
You'll also love
- Tequila Spiked Chicken Wings 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Z_Make-Ahead Black Bean & Spinach... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Italian Braised Chicken with... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Crock Pot Rotisserie Chicken 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Turkey Noodle Soup with Spinach 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Panera Bread’s Autumn Squash Soup 4.2/5 (41 Votes)
- Baked Chicken with Fresh Tomatoes... 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Lemon Bundt Cake 4.4/5 (28 Votes)