Bisquick Chicken Pot Pie
Nothing is better than a homemade chicken pot pie for an easy weeknight meal everyone loves!
- 1 2/3 cups Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 2/3 cup cut-up cooked chicken (about 2 to 3 breasts)
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- Pepper to taste
- 1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Heat oven to 400°F. In a un-greased 9-inch pie plate, stir pepper, vegetables, chicken and soup.
In a medium bowl, stir Bisquick® mix, milk and the egg until blended and pour into pie plate.
Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until crust golden brown.
1 Serving (1 Serving)
* Calories 230
o (Calories from Fat 80),
* Total Fat 9g
You'll also love
- Nacho Stuffed Shells 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Cranberry Chicken Salad 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Pot Stickers with... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Chicken Scaloppini Marsala with... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Spinach and Feta Chicken Roulade 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Citrus-and-Ginger-Roasted Chicken 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Classic Chicken Pot Pie 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Moroccan Chicken and Butternut... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)