Crock Pot Rotisserie Chicken
Chicken broiled for color and then cooked in a crock pot will come out just like a rotisserie chicken. This set-it-and-forget-it recipe couldn't be easier.
- 1 whole chicken
- 1/2 cup fat free chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 bay leaves
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 485mins
Adapted from laaloosh.com
In a small bowl, combine paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt & pepper. Rub chicken all over with seasoning, and place in a shallow baking dish.
Place chicken under broiler for about 10 minutes or until skin begins to darken and crisp. Remove from oven and transfer to crock pot.
Add in broth and bay leaves, and cover with lid. Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours or high four about 4 to 5 hours.
You'll also love
- Chicken & Poblano Tacos with Crema 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Winter Chicken and Dumplings 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken Rice Bowl 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Cafe Rio Crockpot Chicken 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Whole Chicken 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Roast Chicken 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Leftover Chicken and Rice Casserole 4.6/5 (8 Votes)