- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped apricots
- 1/3 cup low-fat one-per-cent yogurt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup walnuts
In a large bowl, combine sugar, oil, egg & vanilla
Stir in carrots, pineapple, apricots & yogurt
In a separate bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg & walnuts.
Add dry mixture to wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
Spoon into greased muffin tins. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 20 min., or until the tops are firm to the touch and a cake tester comes out clean.
This recipe can be doubled, The muffins freeze well.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Cheese Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Breast with lemon-caper... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cranberry Upsidedown Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Endive with Ricotta, Almonds,... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Apple Fritter 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Barefoot Carrot Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Dutch Apple Pie with Oatmeal... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- 1 Chicken Stew With Carrots and... 5/5 (1 Votes)