Weight Watcher's 2 Point Zucchini and Leek Fritters
- 3 large zucchini, shredded
- 1 large leek, trimmed and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup liquid egg substitute
- 2 tbsp whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
Place shredded zucchini in a cheesecloth or kitchen towel, and squeeze as much water out as you can. Afterwards, place zucchini in a large bowl.
Add in all remaining ingredients and mix well with hands.
Place a large, non-stick skillet over medium high heat and mist with an olive oil mister or cooking spray.
When pan is heated, scoop out about 1/4 cup of the zucchini mixture and form it into a patty. Place in pan, and repeat until you run out of space in your skillet. Lightly press on zucchini patty to flatten, and cook until browned well, and inside is cooked through (about 4-5 minutes on each side). Repeat in bathes, re-spraying the pan with a light mist of oil each time until all of the mixture is used up.You should be able to make about 12 patties.
You'll also love
- Onion Poppy Seed Rolls 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Texas Sushi (Steak and Bacon) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Three Corn Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Nicole's Pumpkin Pudding Crunch 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PA Dutch Pumpkin Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- ZUCCHINI PARMESAN BALLS 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Leeks with Mustard in Microwave 3/5 (1 Votes)
- Sweet and Sour Zucchini Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)