FETTUCCINE WITH GOAT CHEESE, LEEKS AND BACON
- 8 slices of bacon roughly chopped
- 2 medium leeks
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) goat cheese (chevre)
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 pound fettuccine
- grated Parmesan and fresh parsley for finishing
Cook the pasta then drain reserving some of the pasta water. Add the pasta to a large bowl.
In a large saute pan cook the bacon until crisp. Slice the white part of the leeks and add to the bacon. Cook until leeks are tender, about 5-7 minutes. Remove from the heat then stir in the thyme and goat cheese.
Combine the bacon and goat cheese mixture with the pasta. Add pasta water as needed to make a creamy sauce. Finish with grated Parmesan and chopped parsley. Serve hot.
You'll also love
- Beef Horseradish Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Angel Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Perfect Pork Roast - Lipton Onion... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mom's Pork, Dumplings & Sauerkraut 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta House Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Linguine Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Loaded Mashed Potato Balls with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Momma's Creamy Baked Macaroni and... 0/5 (0 Votes)