Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip
The perfect recipe for game day. Everyone's favorite dip goes a bit "lighter" with this Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe. It may be lighter on calories, but it's BIG on flavor!
- 4 ounces reduced-fat (or fat-free) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup part-skim Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup hot sauce, I prefer Frank's
- 1/2 cup crumbled light blue cheese
- 1 tablespoons ranch seasoning, optional
- 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 50mins
To Make In The Oven:
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, stir all ingredients together until well-mixed. Transfer mixture to a small greased baking dish, and bake for 30 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the edges begin to slightly brown.
Remove and serve immediately.
To Make On The Stove:
Stir all ingredients together in a medium saucepan until combined over medium-low heat. Continue heating for about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the cheese is melted and the dip is simmering.
You'll also love
- Fried Chicken and White Gravy 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Crispy Onion-Crusted Chicken 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Pulled Pork Nachos 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Mango-Pineapple Salsa 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Irish Cream Cake Pops 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Lasagna 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Pinwheels 4.2/5 (36 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Cheese Ball 4.2/5 (34 Votes)