Buffalo Chicken Cheese Ball
If you like buffalo chicken dip you'll love these Buffalo Chicken Cheese Balls. You can make them several days ahead of time and the flavors will continue to meld together in the refrigerator until you’re ready to serve, so it’s a great appetizer to have prepared beforehand if you don’t have a lot of time on game day. Make it today!
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, finely diced
- 2-3 tablespoons hot sauce (I like Frank’s)
- 1 package (80ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cheddar and gouda cheeses, shredded, for rolling in
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from sugarcrafter.net
In a medium bowl, combine chicken, jalapeno and hot sauce
Form into a ball, and then roll in the cheeses to coat.
Wrap in plastic wrap and chill at least an hour before serving. Serve with tortilla chips, pretzels, crackers, or chopped vegetables.
You'll also love
- Pressure Cooker Whole Chicken 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Grilled Corn & Ricotta Dip 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- The Best Chicken Fajitas by Iowa... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Garlic Chicken Puffs 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Baked Buffalo Popcorn Chicken with... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip with... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Chicken Bruschetta Pasta 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Chicken & Spinach Pasta Bake 4.3/5 (24 Votes)