Flat Belly - Greek Grilled Chicken Breast
From "Flat Belly Diet Cookbook", Enjoy!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (6 oz each)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- YOGURT CHEESE
- 1 1/4 cups fat-free Greek-style yogurt
- 1/2 cup shredded cucumber
- 1 tsp chopped fresh dill
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios coarsely chopped, divided
Cooking time 120mins
1.) To prepare the chicken: Place a breast shiny side up with the tip facing you and the thinner side opposite your cutting hand. Place your hand on top of the breast. Hold the knife parallel to the table and carefully insert it into the thickest part of the breast, drawing it almost all the way through. Take care to keep the breast attached on 1 side. Spread the 2 halves as if opening a book and press lightly in the center to flatten. Repeat with the other 3 breast halves.
2.) Combine the chicken, oil lemon juice, oregano, and garlic in a bowl and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours, turning occasionally.
3.) To prepare the yogurt cheese: Meanwhile, place the yogurt in a coffee strainer over a bowl and set in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours. combine the yogurt, cucumber, dill, garlic and 1/4 cup of the pistachios.
4.) Set up the grill for med-hot direct-heat grilling. Remove the chicken from the marinade. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper and set on a grill rack that has been coated with oil. Grill for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until the chicken is well marked and cooked through. Place each breast on a serving plate, top with the yogurt cheese, and sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup pistachios.
You'll also love
- Applebee's Chicken Fried Chicken 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Chicken Pot Pie... 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Grilled Pesto Chicken Kebab 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Chicken with Grilled Veggies and... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Southwest Marinated Grilled Chicken 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Skinny Chicken and Dumplings 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Greek-Style Chicken 4.2/5 (16 Votes)