Crispy Onion-Crusted Chicken
- 1/2 c butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp mustard, ground
- 2.8 oz can french fried onions, crushed
- 4 chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
Adapted from freerecipenetwork.com
In a shallow bowl, combine butter, worchesteshire sauce and mustard.
Place onions in another shallow bowl.
Dip chicken in butter mixture, then coat with onions.
Place in a greased baking dish; drizzle with remaining butter mixture.
Bake uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
You'll also love
- BBQ-Jelly Glazed Chicken 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- CHICKEN BREASTS WITH TOMATOES,... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Bob Warden's Perfected Pot Roast 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Irish Cream Cake Pops 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Da’ Bes’ Hawaiian Local-Style... 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Low-Carb Oven Fried Chicken 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Rice Krispie Chicken Strips 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman's Buttermilk Fried... 4/5 (36 Votes)