Pulled Pork Nachos
Pulled pork nachos are easy, hearty, and cheesy of course! Serve them up at a party or family gathering along with your favorite cold beverages.
- 3 large handfuls of tortilla chips
- 1 cup leftover carnitas or pulled pork
- 1 tablespoon barbeque seasoning
- 1 to 1 and 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup scallions, sliced
Adapted from branappetit.com
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Spread the tortilla chips out on a baking sheet and top them with the pulled pork. Sprinkle the pork and chips with the barbecue seasoning.
Toss the cheese over the chips and pork and bake everything 10-15 minutes until the nachos are hot and the cheese is melted.
Top the nachos with the chopped cilantro, scallions, and more barbecue seasoning before serving.
You'll also love
- Blueberry Kuchen 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Cherry Cheese Coffee Cake 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- CHICKEN BREASTS WITH TOMATOES,... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Beef Stroganoff 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Indonesian Pork Tenderloin 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Cup Heart Valentine... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Angel Pillows 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Grilled Artichoke Flatbread 4.4/5 (21 Votes)