Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Pinwheels
Love buffalo wings? If you do, you’ll love these! This Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Pinwheels recipe makes a delicious party food with all the flavors of buffalo wings + blue cheese, but without the mess.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup hot wing sauce or cayenne pepper sauce
- Ranch dressing
- 1 cup (4 ounces) colby-jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup green onions, finely chopped
- 1 pound chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 5 large flour tortillas (approximately 10 1/2" diameter)
Adapted from homecookingmemories.com
In a bowl, beat cream cheese on low and add in sauce, blue cheese, colby-jack cheese, and green onions. Beat until blended. Stir shredded chicken into mixture by hand.
Spread approximately 3/4 cup of mixture on top of one of the tortillas. Roll up tortilla tightly, but without shifting the mixture too much. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Place rolled tortillas on a place and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
Remove from refrigerator and unwrap. Slice each rolled tortillas in half and then each half into 3 slices, discarding ends. Place pinwheel slices on serving plate or tray.