Orange Shrimp Salad
- Shredded lettuce
- White Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Italian dressing
Cooking time 30mins
Marinate shrimps in paprika, white pepper, olive oil, oregano and salt.
Oven Grill the shrimps for 20 minutes.
Cut the lettuce.
Spread the peeled shrimps on the top.
Cut 4 wedges of oranges into cubes and spread them.
Sprinkle the salad with the shredded carrots.
Add the Italian dressing and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Roasted Carrot Salad with Cumin... 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Strawberry Basil Sangria 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Rustic Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake... 4/5 (64 Votes)
- Crab Imperial 4.2/5 (45 Votes)
- Lemon Cool Whip Cookies 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Chilled Crab Dip 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Shrimp on the Barbie 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Sriracha Shrimp Skewers 4.4/5 (38 Votes)