Fig Honey Yogurt Smoothie Recipe
This is right time to have fun with the exceptional touch and taste of fresh figs. Although they taste awesome independently, figs are a good, delightful component of to everything from the major course to treat.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk or unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 to 2 scoops of ice
- 4 fresh figs, stems removed and cut in half
- 1/2 banana 1 date, pitted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice Dash of cinnamon
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from smoothiehealthyrecipes.com
1.Add almond milk, yogurt, ice, figs, and banana to a blender
2.blend for about 20 to 30 seconds.
3.Add date, honey, lemon juice, and cinnamon, and blend again until fully combined.