- 1/2 lb fresh lump crab meat
- 2 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp heavy cream
- 1 egg, beaten
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp Old Bay seafood seasoning
- 1/3 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- fresh parsley, for garnish
Adapted from foodgawker.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, heavy cream, and egg. Carefully mix until combined (I used my mini-food processor). Add the crab meat, lemon, Old Bay, and salt. Toss gently to combine.
Spoon mixture into 4 individual ramekins or another small baking dish, and place on baking sheet. Top with a bit of the cheddar cheese.
Bake for about 20 minutes, until everything is starting to brown and bubble.
Garnish with parsley and serve with lemon wedges on the side.