Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (46 Votes)
- 1/2 lb fresh lump crab meat
- 2 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp heavy cream
- 1 egg, beaten
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp Old Bay seafood seasoning
- 1/3 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- fresh parsley, for garnish
Adapted from foodgawker.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, heavy cream, and egg. Carefully mix until combined (I used my mini-food processor). Add the crab meat, lemon, Old Bay, and salt. Toss gently to combine.
Spoon mixture into 4 individual ramekins or another small baking dish, and place on baking sheet. Top with a bit of the cheddar cheese.
Bake for about 20 minutes, until everything is starting to brown and bubble.
Garnish with parsley and serve with lemon wedges on the side.
You'll also love
- Sweet Corn Cake 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Chocolate Cherry Stack Cake 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Classic Lobster Rolls With Lemon... 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Crab Dip Stuffed Bacon Cups 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
Review this recipe