Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Shells
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- 8 oz medium shells
- 1 bag frozen broccoli florets, thawed (14 oz)
- 2 cups cooked, diced or shredded chicken
- 1 jar Alfredo Sauce (16 oz)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
Adapted from navywifecook.com
1. Heat oven to 350. Cook shells according to directions on package; drain. Return shells to the pan and add Alfredo sauce, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Stir & set aside.
2. Heat chicken in the microwave for 45-60 seconds. Add the thawed broccoli and chicken to the shells...stir well.
3. Empty contents into a greased 13x9 baking dish and top with shredded cheese. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until bubbly & heated in the center.
You'll also love
- Easy Chicken Divan 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Broccoli, Sweet Bell Pepper and... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos... 3.9/5 (60 Votes)
- One Pot Macaroni and Cheese 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Cajun Chicken Pasta 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Olive Garden Chicken Vino Bianco 4/5 (77 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesan baked ziti 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Chicken Alfredo Gnocchi Bake 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
Review this recipe